Hogwarts Legacy has one of the best item collections that grant players the ability to mess around with different recipes, plants, spells, potions, and items which can further enhance their gameplay experience, one of which also ends up being the Hogwarts Legacy Mandrake Seeds. Players might need help figuring out where they can get their hands on Mandrake, its uses, where it is located, and what quests players need to complete to get it!
- The Mandrake belongs to a collection of plants that includes the following Shrivel fig, Knotgrass, Dittany, Mallowsweet, Venomous Tentacula, Chinese Chomping Cabbage, as well as plants like Fluxweed.
- The main aim of using the Mandrake is simply to cause enemies to stop in their tracks whenever players are fighting in battles and allow players to cause enemies to be stunned so that players can figure out their next big move to decimate them.
- Players only need to plant the mandrake seeds for a total of 10 minutes in the potting plant since the plant is smaller in size and players do not need a lot of time for it to grow fully.
- The main way that players can get the mandrake seeds is through the Dogweed and Deathcap store, which is located in the Northern Hogsmeade area.
- Players need to cross a main bridge from the Northern Hogsmeade area, and they need to go past the stone bridges until they head uphill and further locate the shop.
- Inside the shop, players can find Beatrice Green, who is the owner of the establishment, and she is able to sell players loads of items like seed packets as well as combat tools.
- Players are also required to get Mandrake in Professor Garlick’s Assignment 1 where they also have to get the venomous tentacula and attend Herbology class for the completion too.
One of the first things players need to know is the basis of the Mandrake, a type of plant amongst the collection of different plants like the Chinese Chomping Cabbage and the fluxweed. It also belongs to the same collection as the Dittany, Knotgrass, Shrivel fig, Mallowsweet, and Venomous Tentacula.
- When it comes to the actual plant type, it falls into the combat plant type since it can assist players mainly whenever they are in the middle of a heated battle.
- The main effect players can get whenever they end up using the Mandrake is that they can have enemies surrounding them in a certain radius be stunned, allowing the player ample time to figure out their next move against the enemies.
- The Mandrake itself has been described as a magical plant that shrieks whenever it has been unearthed and can be used to cause damage to enemies too.
- It ends up being a plant that is on the smaller side; therefore, it only takes a total of 10 minutes to grow it if players end up using mandrake seeds.
How To Buy Mandrake Seeds
Let’s look at how players can get their hands on the Hogwarts Legacy Mandrake Seeds and what quests players need to do to get it.
- Players can purchase the mandrake seeds from the Dogweed And Deathcap shop in the Hogsmeade area.
The location of the Dogweed And Deathcap is present towards the northern end of Hogsmeade, and players need to follow the main part that is shown on the map and simply cross a few bridges with lamps until they appear infront of a door that is green, and players can simply head inside to meet Beatrice Green who will be awaiting them with the products needed.
Inside The Dogweed And Deathcap Shop
When you benter inside the dogweed and deathcap shop, you can take note of the items that Beatrice Green sells, such as the :
|Mandrake x2||A magical plant with the ability to shriek whenever it is unearthed. It can come in handy in order to stun and cause damage to enemies.||500|
|Mandrake Seed||Grants players the ability to grow mandrake plants in smaller pots.||800|
|Chinese Chomping Cabbage Seed||Upon attaining, players can get the ability to plant and grow Chinese Chomping Cabbage in medium pots.||600|
|Venomous Tentacula Seed||Grants players the ability to grow Venomous Tentacula Seeds in larger pots||1050|
|Venomous Tentacula x2||Described as a Tentacula that can shoot acid at opponents whenever summoned.||600|
|Chinese Chomping Cabbage x2||Whenever Chinese Chomping Cabbage is released at opponents, it attacks and causes them to intake damage. They need to be grown in larger pots.||300|
|Fertiliser x2||Used in order to increase the overall yield of the plant||300|
Professor Garlick’s Assignment 1
Players should know that one of the main quests, Professor Garlick’s Assignment 1, will have players get Mandrake.
- Players must acquire and use venomous tentacula, whether they decide to use it on enemies or not.
- Players can also use a Mandrake on enemies once they get their hands on it.
- Players also need to attend the Herbology Class during the day.
- After that, players need to head back to Professor Garlick, who ends up teaching players the Wingardium Leviosa spell in return.
How To Grow Mandrake
The main way that players are able to get their hands on the mandrake seeds and grow them is through the use of a herbology planter, for which players need to go to one of their first herbology lessons for which players need to complete the main quest called “Secrets of The Restricted Section“.
- Players need to have access to the room of requirement, which is described to be a personal space for players whereby they can plant any kind of pots, including Mandrake.
How To Unlock Room Of Requirement
The room of requirement is an essential part to acquiring mandrake, and it can be completed in the following ways:
- While starting the main quest, players need to follow Professor Weasley, after which they get introduced to the Room of Requirement.
- Players are to explore around the Room of Requirement, after which they can use the Desk of Description.
- After that, players need to interact with Professor Weasley again and conjure up a potting table as well as potions station.
After completing the main questline, players can make use of a potting table in order to plant the acquired mandrake seeds and attain their plant.
- After clicking on the potted plant station, players are shown a screen where they can see the time it takes for the plants to grow.
- Players need to only wait for 10 minutes in order to get the mandrake since it is a smaller plant.
- Adding fertiliser to the plant will increase the total amount of mandrake that players acquire, while on any regular station, players can only yield one.
- It will take a total of 10 minutes in order to make the plant fully grow, and players are able to get the Mandrake after that.
Can You Find Mandrake In Open-World?
There is a house present deep in the forest, and there are fences surrounding it, as well as illuminated bushes where players can find the mandrake just past and close to a few yellow flowers a few feet away from the fences.
And there we have it! All that players need to know about Hogwarts Legacy Mandrake Seeds, and with that, we will wrap up our guide! While you’re here, why not read up on our Hogwarts Legacy Shrivelfig Fruit guide so that you are able to know just how players can get it and you are able to get it in your arsenal! Alongside that, do not miss out on our Hogwarts Legacy Ashwinder Eggs Location guide so that you can know where all of the eggs are present!
With that, you can also check out guides like Hogwarts Legacy Bridge Puzzle, which has players match up symbols and roman numerals on braziers to get access to gear and loot!
- Hogwarts Legacy Unicorn Locations
- Hogwarts Legacy Unlock Depulso
- Hogwarts Legacy House Choices
- Hogwarts Legacy Unlock Spells
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍