Resident Evil 4 Remake features numerous collectibles and challenging puzzles, such as the Grandfather Clock Correct Time Puzzle, which despite its lengthy name, is straightforward to solve. The puzzle entails setting the time on the grandfather clocks correctly, and once accomplished, the player can progress through the game.
Grandfather Clock Time Puzzle
The Grandfather Clock Correct Time Puzzle is a necessary puzzle in Resident Evil 4 Remake that players have to solve in order to rescue Leon and progress further in the game.
- Once players solve the Headless Statue Puzzle in the grand hall in chapter 9, Leon gets trapped in a cage.
- Now players have to play as Ashley in order to rescue Leon.
- Once players reach the library-looking room, there they will encounter a clock.
- This is basically the Grandfather Clock.
- There are a total of two Grandfather Clock Puzzles in chapter 9 that players will encounter while playing Ashley in order to save Leon.
The First Grandfather ClockOnce players are standing in front of the first Grandfather Clock next to the grand hall where Leon is trapped, they have to follow the following steps in order to solve the clock puzzle:
- Go into the library-looking room right behind you.
- On the table, there you will find a hastily written note.
- There will be a time written on that note, 11:04.
- Go to the Grandfather Clock and set its time to 11:04.
- Once done, the clock will ring four times, and then a passage will open in front of you.
- Follow this passage for further progress.
The Second Grandfather Clock
After players have completed the first Grandfather Clock Puzzle, they can move on to the next Grandfather Clock now.
- Follow the secret passage that opened in front of you.
- This will lead you to the second Grandfather Clock. The location for this clock is provided in the map below:
- Set the time of the second Grandfather Clock to 11:04 as well.
- This clock will also ring four times and then a secret passage will open right in front of you.
- Follow these underground stairs and they will lead you to the elevator.
That was it for the Grandfather Clock Correct Time Puzzle in Resident Evil 4 Remake. Once players complete the whole puzzle and reach the elevator while following the steps mentioned in the guide above, now they can use this elevator to progress further in the game and rescue Leon as he is trapped in a cage in the Grand Hall. As you have visited our website, then don’t forget to check out our Resident Evil 4 Remake best weapons, and Church Dial Puzzle guides.
Resident Evil 4 has been reworked for 2023 with the aim of offering cutting-edge survival horror. The game retains the core of the 2005 version but incorporates contemporary gameplay, a fresh storyline, and incredibly detailed visuals. This latest instalment of the survival horror genre merges themes of life and death, terror and release, to create an unforgettable experience.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: How to Parry
- RE4 Remake: Treasury Sword Puzzle Solution
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: How Long to Beat
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: Level 1,2,3 Keycard Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍