The Rite of Passage quest in Diablo 4 offers players five different options to choose from when it comes to the Holy Cedar Tablets Choices.
- The Rite of Passage quest in Diablo 4 requires players to perform a unique ritual at a nearby shrine to enter Kyovashad for the first time.
- The ritual involves choosing one of five options to inscribe on the Holy Cedar Tablets: Fear, Anger, Pride, Greed, or Nothing but Scribbles.
- The Holy Cedar Tablet choices do not have an impact on the main story, but completing the Rite of Passage quest rewards players with XP, money, and access to Kyovashad’s hub area.
- The Rite of Passage quest takes players through various stages, including facing a demon, learning about a rambling man, and visiting a church and a hermit’s hut for more information.
- While the current open beta does not show any impact from the Holy Cedar Tablet choice, it is possible that the final version of the game may have changes that affect the outcome.
What Are The Choices In Holy Cedar Tablets?The Rite of Passage is a necessary quest during the Diablo 4 prologue, with the primary goal being to explore Kyovashad and enter the city for the first time.
However, the guardians of Kyovashad won’t allow entry without performing a unique ritual at Holy Cedar Tablets, making it mandatory for players who want to enter the city.
When you start the ritual, you will get these five different options.
- Inscribe Fear into the Wood
- Inscribe Anger into the Wood
- Inscribe Pride into the Wood
- Inscribe Greed into the Wood
- Inscribe Nothing but Scribbles into the Wood
Rite Of Passage QuestThe Rite of Passage quest in Diablo 4 takes the player through various stages:
- Start the Rite of Passage quest in Diablo 4’s prologue.
- Head to Nevesk hamlet and learn about a rambling man.
- Enter a small dungeon to face a demon.
- Return to find that the townsfolk have been corrupted by Lilith.
- Pick up a key from a corpse and visit the church and a hermit’s hut for more information.
- Head to Kyovashad, the capital of Fractured Peaks, with NPC companion Lorath Nahr.
- Talk to a guard, and he will ask you to do the ritual at Holy Cedar Tablets.
- Inscribe your sin on the Holy Cedar Tablets during the ritual.
Does The Holy Cedar Tablet Choices Matter?
The choices during the Rite of Passage quest in Diablo 4 don’t have an impact on the main story, and regardless of the chosen option, the outcome is the same. Upon completing choosing the choice in Holy Cedar Tablet, you get rewards such as XP, money, and access to Kyovashad’s hub area.
The full version of Diablo 4 has not been released yet, so while the current open beta does not show any impact from the Holy Cedar Tablet choice, it is possible that the final version of the game may have changes that affect the outcome. Since this choice is part of the main storyline, there is a chance that it could potentially impact the game’s ending.
If you are new to Diablo 4, we suggest you read our Diablo 4 Beginners Guide and defeat evil. You can also get Whispering Keys to unlock and gather gold, gear & much more. Also, visit the Altars of Lilith to get buffs on Strength, Dexterity, HP increment, Willpower, Intelligence, and additional obol capacity. Also, read our guide on the Diablo 4 Class Tier List, where we have ranked all classes.
- Diablo 4: Best Solo Class
- Diablo 4: BEST Rogue Build
- Diablo 4: BEST Barbarian Build
- Diablo 4: BEST Druid Build
- BEST Diablo 4 Sorceress
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍