The Resident Evil 4 Remake features a variety of optional quests, including the Lunker Bass Side Quest. In this side quest, players are tasked with catching a gigantic fish, the Lunker Bass, and selling it to the Merchant. The quest is called “Catch Me A Big Fish” and is available in Chapter 4 of the game. Completing this side quest rewards players with four Spinel and Ptas for selling the fish to the Merchant. The Lunker Bass is not easy to find, but the quest provides a fun and rewarding challenge for players.
Requirements For Accessing The Lunker Bass Side Quest
To access the Lunker Bass side quest in Resident Evil 4 Remake, players need to meet certain requirements.
- Must be in Chapter 4 to access the Lunker Bass Side Quest.
- Must have defeated the Del Lago boss in Chapter 3 to obtain fuel for the boat.
- Players need to be able to access the boat to navigate the lake
- Must have obtained the Insignia Key to access the Northern dock in the Lakeside Settlement.
- Need to find the blue note to initiate the quest.
Finding The Catch Me A Big Fish Side Quest
Get the blue note from the northern dock in the Lakeside Settlement to start the Catch Me A Big Fish side quest. This note requests the player to catch a Lunker Bass in the lake, which initiates the side quest. The note also includes a black-and-white photo that hints at the location of the Lunker Bass.
Location Of The Lunker Bass
Tips for Spotting the Lunker Bass in the Lake
Some tips for spotting the Lunker Bass in the lake include:
- Look for a larger fish: The Lunker Bass is much bigger than other fish in the lake, so keep an eye out for any fish that appear noticeably larger.
- Search near the Boat House: The location of the Lunker Bass is hinted at in a photograph provided in the Catch Me A Big Fish quest, and it appears to show a run-down building in the background. The Boat House can be found in the southeast corner of the lake, close to the corner where the two roads meet.
- Use the in-game map: The in-game map can help identify where the Boat House is located, and once players arrive there, they can use the map to help navigate and locate the Lunker Bass.
- Pay attention to the water: The Lunker Bass will occasionally surface and stick its fins out of the water, so keep an eye out for any movements in the water and approach any larger fish that are spotted.
How To Catch Lunker Bass
To catch the Lunker Bass in RE4 Remake, players need to use a harpoon to kill the fish.
- Aim the harpoon at the Lunker Bass with its fins protruding from the water
- Let the harpoon fly and wait until the water fills with blood
- Get closer to the fish with the boat
- Approach the fish and press the appropriate button on the gaming platform to collect it
Bringing the Lunker Bass to the Merchant
Rewards for Completing the Lunker Bass Side Quest
Upon completing the Lunker Bass side quest, players receive 5,000 Pesetas and 4 Spinels as a reward. Spinels are valuable resources that can be exchanged for powerful upgrades and bonuses at the Merchant’s shop. The rewards for catching the Lunker Bass during the side quest in Resident Evil 4 Remake are very appealing.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍