If you want to become a cyber-warrior in Cyberpunk 2077, you will have to rely on Cyberware and when it comes to that, nothing beats Sandevistans. These amazing pieces of tech can make you a legend in Night City by letting you perceive everything in slow motion. This can help the player line up their shots and punches, boosting their melee and ranged attacks.
However, finding the best Sandevistans is a pain, requiring you to go parading all around the map. To make the process hassle-free, we came up with a list of only the top Sandvistans, so you would not have to waste your time and effort and actually enjoy the game!
- Sandevistans are part of the Operating Systems in Cyberpunk 2077, which can provide V with an edge during gameplay.
- They have the ability to slow time down and boost Crit Chance and overall Damage.
- The Militech Falcon Mk.5 has good stats, but its Cooldown rate is a bit much.
- The Dynalar Mk.1 is one of the best Sandevistans for beginners.
- QianT Warp Dancer has a better Cooldown, but it does not slow time down by a lot.
- Zetatech Sandevistan Mk.2 is perfect if you want something heavy but do not have access to higher rarity tech.
- The Zetatech Sandevistan Mk.1 has an Uncommon rarity, but it is still quite heavy.
- The Zetatech Sandevistan Mk.3 is an extremely powerful piece of tech, which also boosts Crit damage.
- The Dynalar Sandevistan Mk. 3 is a jack of all trades and a perfect mix between Mk.2 and the Mk.4 of the same version.
- Dynalar Mk.2 is a decent choice, considering its rarity.
- The Dynalar Mk.4 has very balanced stats and is a popular choice among all players of the game.
- QianT Sandevistan Mk.4 is the best Sandevistan, in our opinion, with OP stats and rising popularity.
Militech “Falcon” Sandevistan Mk.5
It’s an ongoing debate whether the Militech “Falcon” Sandevistan Mk.5 is good or not, but we seem to think it is. The Mk.5 Falcon can boost Crit damage up to 20%+, making it one of the strongest Sandevistans in the game. You can find it in the Doc Ryder shop, Wellsprings, and Heywood.
- Increases any damage dealt by 15% when this Sandevistan is activated
- Time gets slowed down to 30% for 18 seconds.
- Increases all damage by 15%.
- Increasing the Crit Damage by 20%.
- Crit Chance gets increased by 20%.
- Cooldown takes 60 seconds.
With its amazing Crit Damage buffer and the astonishingly high time slow-down rate, the Falcon gets a top spot in the list of the best Sandevistans in the game.
Zetatech Sandevistan Mk. 1
This Sandvesitan is relatively a lot more common than the rest. Considering that, and its price, this piece of tech is definitely a bargain. It is located in Charles Bucks, Kabuki, Watson.
- It slows time down by an astounding 62%, but for just 8 seconds.
- Cooldown is 30 seconds.
- Crit Chance is boosted by 10%.
Considering it has an Uncommon rarity, this Sandevistan is quite heavy. It has a longer Cooldown time but slows time down by a lot. Using this is a great way of getting introduced to powerful Sandevistans.
Dynalar Sandevistan Mk. 1
You might be a bit shocked to see this Sandevistan on our list, but sit tight because we have an explanation! The Dynalar Sandevistan Mk. 1 is one of the best Sandevistans to start off with. With its Uncommon rarity, you can gain invaluable experience on how to use Sandevistans as well. Plus, the stats are not underwhelming at all. It is located in Cassius, Northside, Watson.
- It can slow down time by a massive 50% for 8 seconds.
- The beast can increase the 5% overall damage.
- The Cooldown for this Sandevistan is 30 seconds.
With its low price and high availability, the Dynalar Sandevistan Mk.1 dominates the competition in terms of viability, hence, earns a spot in our list.
Zetatech Sandevistan Mk. 2
This super rare Sandevistan is found in Octavio, Rancho Coronado, Santo Domingo. Given its price, it has pretty decent stats. It can slow time down by a significant amount, while also providing a Crit Chance boost.
- Slows time down by a staggering 50% for 12 seconds.
- Cooldown takes a while. It is 30 seconds.
- Crit Chance gets boosted by 15%.
This Rare piece of tech is pretty good if you want something heavy, but do not have access to Sandvistans that have a higher rarity. Due to this, the Zetatech Mk.2 is ranked on this list.
Zetatech Sandevistan Mk.3
This Epic Sandevistan is one of the most balanced in Cyberpunk 2077, with its decent time slow-down rate and a Crit Chance buffer. Zetatech Sandevistan Mk.3 has remained popular and a popular choice throughout all the metas. It is located in the Doc Ryder Shop, City Center, Downtown.
- It slows down time by 50% for 16 seconds.
- Buffs Crit Chance by a massive 20%.
- It takes 30 seconds to Cooldown.
With a 50% time slow-down rate, combined with a Crit Chance buffer, mixed with a decent price tag, this Sandevistan is worthy of the Cyberpunk 2077 Best Sandevistan list.
Dynalar Sandevistan Mk. 3
Coming up is another Epic Sandevistan. This Dynalar is the perfect mix between the Mk.4 and the Mk.2 version. We recommend this Sandevistan for anyone who wants something more powerful than the Mk.2 but does not have access to the Mk.4. It is located in Doc Ryder shop, Wellsprings, Heywood,
- Time is slowed to a whopping 50% for 16 whole seconds.
- Cooldown takes just 15 seconds.
- Damage is increased by 15% overall.
This Sandevistan is a jack of all trades. A perfect mix, powerful, yet not too expensive. We believe this Cyber-tech will never disappoint you.
QianT “Warp Dancer” Sandevistan Mk. 5
Next up, we have QianT “Warp Dancer”, a popular choice among all players in the current meta. It is located in Doc Ryder shop, City Center, Downtown.
- The Warp Dancer slows time down by 10%, for 8 seconds.
- It increases all damage by 15%.
- Crit Damage gets boosted by 35%.
- It increases Crit Chance by 10%.
- Cooldown takes 30 seconds.
With its better cooldown compared to the Mk5 Falcon, and its amazing Crit Damage increase, this Sandevistan definitely gets a top spot on the list.
Dynalar Sandevistan Mk. 2
This rare Dynalar is located in an Unnamed Ripperdoc, West Wind Estate, Pacifica. Considering its price and rarity, we think this Sandevistan is a steal.
- Time slows down by a staggering 25%. for 12 seconds.
- Cooldown takes a hefty 30 seconds.
- Overall Damage is increased by 10%.
Because of its decent stats, and rarity, we believe this nifty piece of tech deserves to be ranked in the list of the best Sandevistans.
Dynalar Sandevistan Mk. 4
Coming up next, we have the Legendary Dynalar Mk.4. This Sandevistan is known to be much more balanced than its counterparts. It can be located in Viktor Vector, Little China, Watson.
- The Dynalar can slow time down by 25% for 16 seconds.
- It can increase all damage by 15%.
- Crit Chance gets boosted by 15%.
- Its Cooldown takes 15 seconds.
The Dynalar has a fast cooldown, and its slow-time downrate and duration are perfectly balanced, making it one of the best choices for a Sandevistan.
QianT Sandevistan Mk.4
Sitting at number one, we have QianT Mk.4. This piece of tech is considered to be OP by most players, so do not just take our word for it! It is located at Fingers M.D., Japantown, Westbrook.
- The beast slows time down by 25% for 12 seconds.
- It increases damage by 15%.
- Crit Chance gets boosted 15% more.
- Cooldown is just 15 seconds.
QianT Mk.4’s duration and slow-down time rate sit right in the sweet spot. With its short Cooldown and increasing popularity, QianT sits at the top of the list of the best Sandevistans in the game.
Sandevistans are an essential part of any character’s build and can greatly affect the outcome of any fight. The brutal piece of tech can make a feared opponent in all realms of Cyberpunk 2077.
Now that you know all about the best Sandevistans, we recommend you also check out All Legendary Weapons Locations. Weapons also greatly contribute to any character’s build. Also, check out Best Ripperdoc locations to find the best tech.
Furthermore, make sure to check out a cool easter on How to Ride the Rollercoaster in Cyberpunk 2077. Lastly, do not forget to read our guide on the Best Settings For High FPS so you can experience the best gameplay and graphics.
- All Legendary Clothes Locations
- Mantis Blades Locations
- All Edgerunner weapons
- How to Access Flying Cars
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍