In Wild Hearts, Sharp Scale is an upgrade material used for crafting or upgrading gear. It is obtained from Nightshade Monitors and Shardshower Monitors.
- Sharp Scale is an upgrade material used to augment and craft gear and weapons in Wild Hearts.
- They can be obtained from Nightshade Monitors, and Shardshower Monitors only during Chapter 3.
- If you farm for this material before Chapter 3, you will simply not obtain the item.
- Also, petting these enemies will not work here. You are required to kill them in order to obtain Sharp Scales.
- Nightshade Monitors can be found in the Akikure Canyon, while the Shardshower Monitors are located in the Fuyufusagi Fort.
- Make sure to toggle the Small Kemono option on the map to be able to locate these enemies easily.
Ways To Farm Sharp Scale In Wild Hearts
Here are the 2 enemies which drop Sharp Scales in Wild Hearts.
After progressing to Chapter 3 of the main story, players can obtain Sharp Scales from the Nightshade Monitors located in the Akikure Canyon by killing them. While petting them can net you some Lizard Bloom, it will not get you Sharp Scales, so keep that in mind.
Here are the locations you should prioritize in the Akikure Canyon while looking for Nightshade Monitors.
- Buddha Cave
- Kemono Lair
- Winter Solstice Cavern
- Six Paths Lagoon
- Last Bastion Ruins
Here is a map of the whole area alongside a priority location where players can easily find Nightshade Monitors.
In addition, we recommend turning on Small Kemono on the map filters, so it is easier to locate these enemies.
Shardshower Monitors can be found toward the western side of the Fuyufusagi Fort. These enemies also drop Sharp Scales only upon killing them. Petting them will not net you this item. Also, prioritize these locations in the Fuyufusagi Fort while searching for Shardshower Monitors.
- Permafrost Lake
- Cavern Camp
- Chilling Lake
Also, we suggest that players turn on the Small Kemonos filter on your map. This makes it easier to locate Shardshower Monitors. In addition, here is the map of the Fuyufasugi Fort.
Wild Hearts was released on February 17, 2023, for new-generation consoles. Developed by Omega Force and published by EA, it aims to capture a sense of grandeur similar to that of Monster Hunter. Players embark on an adventure and tackle larger-than-life monsters in a Japanese setting. While the game itself is very good, it suffers from an abundance of performance issues on PC.
And there you have it; with our guide on how to find Sharp Scales in Wild Hearts, you should be able to find and use it in your crafting endeavors easily.
Wild Hearts is a very lengthy game, so it could serve you to know what the game length is for Wild Hearts. In addition, knowing how to unlock weapons found throughout Wild Hearts is very important for progression. Also, check out the full list of voice actors working on Wild Hearts. Lastly, here is Lightstone’s location, which is imperative for upgrading your gear.
- How To Activate & Use Hunter’s Arm
- Wild Hearts Farming Lizard Bloom
- Wild Hearts Final Boss Fights
- Wild Hearts Review
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍